Buttons

Me Me Me

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Ghostek NRGbag Series Computer Laptop Messenger Backpack Book Bag + Battery Power Bank

I received this NRG backpack and I absolutely love it! It was easy to connect the battery although I didn't see any instructions in the bag. It did have some charge but I went ahead and charged it up because I knew that we would be needing it for a recent trip we took. It lasted the entire trip and we used it several times to charge our devices while we were on the road and out and about. This is probably the greatest thing I have ever purchased! I know my daughter was quite fascinated that the backpack could charge all of our devices and we only had to bring a few cables and it made it easier to charge devices in the back seat with the limited amount of chargers we have in the front seat of the car.
There are 3 female connectors on the backpack and 1 male. One of the female connections is on the outside of the backpack for fast access in case you are carrying a whole bunch of stuff inside the backpack. I found it much easier to charge the actual backpack and not have to take a battery out to charge it up and reinstall it. Having the external battery indicator makes it nice to know how much charge you have left. I really like that the backpack is waterproof because we tend to get stuck out in the rain but now I have no worries about it getting a little wet while we are at the zoo or other places we may have to walk out in the weather for a little while. There are several pockets inside the backpack that keep everything organized and ready to go. No more digging around looking for your devices and other things when there are so many pockets to put everything. I was really impressed how the backpack feels, it isn't a rough nylon it is very soft but still very durable since we packed it full for this last trip. I would recommend this backpack to anyone that is on the go, or just needs extra charging ports while they are on the road.
Where to purchase: Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment